Our visitor centre is open on selected dates throughout the year. Visit our 'Open Days' menu for dates and more info.
Owl experiences, Hawk walks, Falconry days, Bird of prey encounters, courses and private bookings are held on all other days throughout the year.
Please contact 07557 785621 and leave a message for availability and bookings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing an experience voucher implies acceptance to the following conditions;
* Our gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Gift vouchers purchased through other sources may have different validity periods. Please check with the supplier if unsure.
* 7 day cancellation period applies or vouchers will be considered use.
* All vouchers are non-refundable.
* Please note that we can become very busy, especially at weekends. This should be taken into account when cashing in any vouchers and we recommend booking at least six weeks in advance.
* Late arrivals for experiences will be turned away. Please plan your journey to ensure that you arrive on time for your experience. Please call ahead at the earliest opportunity if you are running late. We will accommodate you where we can, however this is often not possible if the session has already started.
* Experiences are subject to change with regards to weather conditions and birds available on the day.
* Under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult, either as a participant or a spectator.
* Spectators are welcome on experiences for an additional £10 per person payable on the day. Under 4's are free and there is no need to pre book for spectators.
* The spectator fee for a falconry experience is £20 per person and for hunting days is £50 per person. Spectator fees do not include refreshments, cream teas or lunches where applicable but they can be ordered directly on the day. Spectators for the hunting day must be pre booked.
* We cannot allow spectators for the Meet the Animals experience. This experience does not allow admission into our visitors centre.
* We will not be able to answer the phone whilst experiences are taking place. Please leave your name and number and we will call you back at our earliest opportunity. Alternatively please email us at email@example.com
* Please note, Hawk Walks and Hunting Days are ran from Banwell Castle. For more information or directions please visit www.banwellcastle.co.uk
If you are unsure where your experience is taking place, please call to check with our falconer before setting out.
* Our Hunting season is from September through to April. Throughout the summer months we allow the game to repopulate our hunting ground and give our birds a much needed rest. Please bare this in mind when purchasing a Hunting Day experience voucher.
* The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre will not be responsible for damage or soiling to clothing or footwear during a performance or an experience day. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for the activity you are doing. We recommend long sleves and trousers for the Hunting Day, Hawk Walk and Meet the Animals encounter. Wellies are also recommended when out in the field.
* Some activities are weather dependent, you will be notified prior to your experience if weather conditions are going to postpone your booking. Please ensure that the contact telephone number (preferably a mobile telephone number) provided, is up to date and contactable prior to the experience taking place.
* The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre reserves the right to cancel any booked experience (including at short notice) in the case of the weather, ground conditions, or emergency. The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre will not be liable for any losses incurred by the guests in this situation. No refunds will be given for any reason including bad weather and circumstances beyond our control.
* Our birds of prey are fully trained, usually from just a few weeks of age, and they perform flying displays and experiences every single week. However, they are still wild animals and we cannot guarantee their performance. No refunds will be given in the event of poor performance.
* The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre is not responsible for any losses whatsoever encountered by a guest, if a booking for an experience day has to be cancelled due to bad weather, or any unforeseen, or emergency situation.
* If an experience day is cancelled by The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre, an alternative date will be offered and vouchers may be extended if required.