North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre
Smallway Leisure Park
License no: 80551
Breeding License: 35243
For alll bookings, enquires and injured wildlife please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our 'News & Updates' section for ways to support us with our work, for latest Covid-19 and Avian Influenza restrictions and how your bookings made be effected.
By making a booking or by purchasing an experience voucher implies acceptance to the following conditions;
* Our gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
* A strict 7 day cancellation period applies or vouchers will be considered used. There are no exceptions.
* All vouchers and bookings are non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
* Bookings and enquiries must be made via email; email@example.com
* Please note that we can become very busy, especially at weekends. This should be taken into account when redeeming any vouchers and we recommend booking at least six weeks in advance.
* Late arrivals for experiences will be turned away. Please plan your journey to ensure that you arrive on time for your experience. Please email ahead at the earliest opportunity if you are running late. We will accommodate you where we can, however this is often not possible if the session has already started.
* Experiences are subject to change with regards to weather conditions and birds available on the day.
* Under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult, either as a participant or a spectator.
* Spectators are welcome on the Hawk Walk, Owl Experience and Bird of Prey Experience for an additional £10 per person payable on the day. Under 4's are free and there is no need to pre book for spectators. The spectator fee for a falconry experience is £20 per person. We cannot allow spectators for the Meet the Animals experience.
* Animals used in the Meet the Animals Experience will be allocated on the day depending on numerous factors. We unfortunately cannot guarantee requests for specific animals. This experience does not allow admission into our visitors centre which is only open on selected dates throughout the year.
* Please be aware that whilst our animals are captive bred and interacted with on a daily basis, they are not 'pets' and are still retain much of their wild behaviours. They must be treated with respect at all times and failure to follow our handlers instructions can result in accidents or injury. We are not liable for any injury or accident incurred during visits or experiences.
* Our birds of prey are fully trained, usually from just a few weeks of age, and they perform flying displays and experiences every single week. However, they are still wild animals and we cannot guarantee their performance. No refunds will be given in the event of poor performance.
* Please note, Hawk Walks are ran from Banwell Castle. For more information or directions please visit www.banwellcastle.co.uk
* The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre will not be responsible for damage or soiling to clothing or footwear during a booking or an experience day. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for the activity you are doing. We recommend long sleeves & trousers and walking boots or wellies for the Hawk Walk and Meet the Animals Experience.
* Some activities are weather dependent, you will be notified prior to your experience if weather conditions are going to postpone your booking. Please ensure that the contact telephone number (preferably a mobile telephone number) provided, is up to date and contactable prior to the experience taking place.
* The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre reserves the right to cancel any booked experience (including at short notice) in the case of the weather, ground conditions, or emergency. The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre will not be liable for any losses incurred by the guests in this situation. No refunds will be given for any reason including bad weather and circumstances beyond our control.
* The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre is not responsible for any losses whatsoever encountered by a guest, if a booking for an experience day has to be cancelled due to bad weather, any unforeseen, or emergency situation.
* If an experience day is cancelled by The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre, an alternative date will be offered and vouchers may be extended if required.
* Experiences do not include admission into our visitors centre. Our visitors centre is open on selected dates throughout the year. For more information please visit the 'Open Days' section of our website.