Our visitor centre is open on selected dates throughout the year. Visit our 'Open Days' menu for dates and more info.
Owl experiences, Hawk walks, Falconry days, Bird of prey encounters, courses and private bookings are held on all other days throughout the year.
Please contact 07557 785621 and leave a message for availability and bookings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer you the unique and unforgettable chance of having your wedding rings delivered during your service in a very special way. One of our fully trained barn owls will fly down the aisle straight to your best man. You will also have the opportunity to have your photographs taken with these beautiful birds after the ceremony.
Our barn owls can even deliver your best mans speech... or how about carrying our large falcon down the isle intstead of flowers! We can also upgrade your booking to include a static or flying display. What better way to entertain your guests between your service and the reception! Book now for a truely unforgettable experience.
Ring bearer services start from £300.00
Static and flying displays also available from £350.00
Please contact us for more details.
A non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your date
The North Somerset Bird of Prey Centres wedding team, as seen on Channel 5's Celebrity Wedding Planner!
* A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking in order to secure your chosen date. The remaining balance is due one week before the wedding day.
* We will arrive around one hour before the ceremony in order to keep the delivery a secret.
* Most venues are suitable for this service and there is no minimum amount of space required. We have performed at indoors and outdoors weddings, cathedrals, churches, hotels and castles
* It will be your best man who calls the barn owl on the day. The rehearsal will be done on the day of the wedding, around one hour before the ceremony and he will be shown how to call the owl.
* It is your responsibility to check with your venue that they are happy to have the birds on site. We can provide risk assessments and copies of our Public Liability insurance if required.
* If your ceremony is outside, we cannot be held accountable for bad weather causing any changes in proceedings and the owls not being able to fly.
* The owls are fully trained from just a few weeks of age and they deliver wedding rings and other items every single week, however, they are still wild animals and we cannot guarantee their performance. No refunds will be given in the event of poor performance.
* It is your responsibility to ensure the venue is suitable for the owls. Loud music and PA systems in particular can be very disruptive to the owls. If you are not sure if your venue is suitable please contact us prior to booking.
Our photography days offer the unique chance to photograph owls, hawks, falcons and eagles in beautiful, natural surroundings.
The day will start at 11am and run through till 3pm, and you will have the chance to photograph over 20 different speices of birds of prey from all over the world.
The birds will be on static display throughout the day, and there will be various flying displays set up specifically to allow you to photograph the birds in flight.
Cream teas and coffees provided during your visit and places are limited to
six people per booking. Please contact us for availability.
Price: £90 per person.
Some fantastic photos taken by Philip Beale on a Photography Day in March 2016