North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre
Smallway Leisure Park
License no: 80551
Breeding License: 35243
For alll bookings, enquires and injured wildlife please email email@example.com
Please see our 'News & Updates' section for ways to support us with our work, for latest Covid-19 and Avian Influenza restrictions and how your bookings made be effected.
Found a injured wild bird of prey?
- Gently place a blanket over the injured bird and pick it up
- Place the Bird in a well ventilated darkened cardboard box. Line with a towel or newspaper.
- Do not attempt to feed or offer water as this can be detrimental and may delay any treatment we can provide.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we will arrange a time for you to drop off the bird or if possible we will collect.
- Your contact details including name, address and telephone number.
- Birds details including where it was found, any obvious injuries and if possible a photograph to ID.
All rescue and rehabilitation work is self funded by NSBOPC, we receive no government grants or funding. If you would like to support our work please consider sending a donation or purchasing an Experience Day
Our Adoptions are back by popular demand! This time with a little twist. You can still sponsor your favourite bird, but this time you can choose from a Bronze, Silver or Gold package.
Have a look through our beautiful birds below - which one will be you choose? Sponsorship is a valueable contribution to the cost of keeping and feeding our wonderful birds - so thank you!
Now you have picked your favourite of bird, its time to select your sponsorship package. Don't forget to include the name you would like printed on the adoption certificate as well as the name of the bird you have chosen in the notes section. If you forget, don't worry, just drop us a follow up email at email@example.com
Your adoption pack will be emailed out within five working days of purchase.
Finally, thank you for your support from all of us here and especially your new feathered friend!